Shikanji is a refreshing lemon drink spiced up with black salt. The flavor and taste are truly splendid...just what you need after a long day at work during hot summer.
- Juice of 4 lemons
- Sugar to taste (depends on the sourness of lemons)
- ½ tsp Salt mix
- Pinch of black pepper powder
- 1 glass Crushed ice
- 1 glass ordinary water
- 2 glasses of Chilled water
- Lemon slices to garnish
- Squeeze all lemons to remove juice. Pour into a large jug. Add a glass of ordinary water.
- Now add sugar according to desired strength of sweetness.
- Mix in black pepper powder and salt mix.
- Stir for sometimes so that the sugar and salt dissolve completely. Now add chilled water and crushed ice.
- Serve in chilled glasses garnished with lemon slices.